Keep your sub in control with our locking choker collar. Designed to be worn loose around the neck, yet irremovable without the key once locked with a padlock through the locking post in the back. But beware! When the Dom pulls on the D-ring in the front, the sub is reminded of their place and to pay close attention to what the Dom wants!
This choker collar pairs greatly with our Short Leash for close control. Even when pulled with maximum force, the sliding strap creates an intense choking sensation all around the neck while allowing to breathe and speak, thanks to an anti-strangulation security strap leaving the trachea always free to make it safe for play.
About our products
Looking for high-quality BDSM toys that are easy to clean, durable, and vegan? Our heavy rubber toys are perfect for you! Made from industrial-grade rubber, they are shiny, water and piss resistant, and won't tear even during rough play. They are also computer-assisted cut and hand-assembled in Montréal, Canada, ensuring the highest level of quality. Whether you're a rubber/latex fetishist or a bondage enthusiast, our toys are sure to satisfy your kinky needs. Experience the difference!
- To clean your toys, use a mild dish soap and a bit of warm water
- Store your toys at room temperature in a dry, ventilated location. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme temperatures, as this can damage the material
- Avoid storing your toys in a non-natural shape for extended periods of time, as this can cause the material to become misshapen or weakened
- Do not use your toys for suspension play, as this can be dangerous and potentially result in injury
- Only use your toys for pleasurable and safe activities for adults with full capacity to give and withdraw consent. Follow all safety guidelines and communicate with your partner to ensure a enjoyable and consensual experience
By following these care instructions, you can help to extend the life of your toys and ensure they remain in good condition for continued use. We hope this helps!
Fits a neck circumference of 14.5" - 18" (36.83cm - 45.72cm).
During Folsom Street Fair, I had wanted a collar to wear around, preferably something a leash could attach to, and stumbled upon Vilain Garçon. After asking about what type of collars they had, the lovely gentleman at the booth and put this one on me and gave a firm tug towards him. At first I was nervous because of the implied “ choke” part of the collar, however, I was still able to breathe just fine. I was definitely not nervous after that demonstration. I would highly recommend this product